Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
811 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019
The Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel is one of the most iconic buildings in the Big Apple and stands proudly against the city skyline since 1962. Now better than ever, this sophisticated stopover features 1,781 renovated accommodations in the heart of Midtown on bustling 7th Avenue.
Hotel deadline: February 5, 2016
The Sheraton New York offers convention attendees reduced room rates of $245 for single/double occupancy, $265 for triple occupancy, and $285 for quad occupancy, per room per night, plus 14.75% state/city tax and $3.50/room/night state occupancy charge.
CMA urge delegates to book their rooms at the Sheraton New York early, well before the February 5 deadline. There is limited room-type availability. A credit card number will be required to hold your reservation.
You can reserve your rooms by calling the hotel at +1-888-627-7067 and asking for the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel. Be sure to mention the group name, College Media Association and/or CMA’s National Spring College Media Convention 2016. Phone and online reservations require use of a credit card to secure the reservation.
Rooms may still be available after the February 5 deadline. Once the rooms at the Sheraton New York are all sold, unfilled reservations will be transferred to public sale and the group rate will be based on limited availability.
Group arrivals and departures that include 10 or more room reservations will be subject to a round trip Group Porterage fee of $7.74/Bag (price subject to change)
Overnight parking at the hotel is $55 for cars or $70 for SUVs – Valet Only.
TRANSPORTATION FROM NEW YORK AIRPORTS
The Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel has directions on how to get to their hotel from various New York airports. Please visit their “Transportation Options” page for more information.
ALTERNATE HOTEL OPTION
Though not part of an official CMA room block, rooms are available at the nearby Manhattan Hotel Times Square.
DISCOUNTED AIRFARE FROM DELTA
Delta Air Lines is offering special discounted* airfares for CMA’s 2016 Spring National College Convention attendees traveling between the US New York City. Discounts vary, depending on the class of ticket purchased, up to 10% off the fare.
*Please note the following:
- Not all fare codes are eligible for a discount; fare rules determine eligibility
- Discounts vary, depending on the class of ticket purchased, and apply to round trip travel only.
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers.
- Name changes on the ticket are permitted at $200 USD/$200 CAD on select fares.
To take advantage of these Travel Discounts for flights to and from LaGuardia Airport (LGA) or Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR):
- Visit the delta.com web site and click the Advanced Search link
- Complete the required fields, and enter meeting code “NMM28”
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® Reservations at 1.800.328.1111. (Please use the same phone number to make changes to an existing Delta Meetings Network reservation.)
- On the Search Results page, verify the discount is applied. (reminder: not all fare codes are eligible).
- For detailed instructions on how to use the Delta Discount Code, Delta Airlines discount code instructions_2016 Domestic & International Travel.