I’m Already Registered!
Registered Already? Read This!
NYC16 is fast approaching. Now that you’re registered, get excited! Here are some things you can do to prepare for the convention:
- Download the official convention app. The app is the official method of communication for the convention. Any schedule changes, updates and important information will be distributed through the app. Download it here.
- Check out the program book. Can’t wait until the convention to get your hands on the program book? Don’t worry – we have a digital copy here.
- Tweet using #CMANYC16 leading up to and during the event. Check our the conversation happening already here.
- Need to update the names of the students you registered? Email email@example.com.
- If you signed up for a media tour – look out for your confirmation email. Please note – there are NO on site sign-ups this year. Sign-ups took place online over a two-day period and have already ended. Starting Monday, Feb. 29 at 8 a.m. ET and ending at 5:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, March 1. Get all the information here.
- Enter the Apple Awards. Take home the coolest trophy in college media. With the exception of the two onsite contests (Photo Shoot-out and Copy Editing), all entries will be made via online form, and all entries must be in electronic format. Find all the information on the Apple Awards here.
- Plan your days. Check out the convention schedule here and plan out which of the 300+ sessions you’ll be attending.
- Check out and sign up for the Innovation Challenge. Already consider yourself a leader in your college media organization? Get all the details and answers to some questions you may have here.
- Prepare for your NYC visit. Home to the Empire State Building, Times Square, Statue of Liberty and other iconic sites – there’s so much to do in NYC! Make the most of your trip by planning things in advance.