Early bird (until February 17)
$130: CMA members
$205: Non-CMA members
$160: CMA members
$225: Non-CMA members
Online pre-registration closed at noon ET on Wednesday, March 9.
You can register onsite at the convention starting Sunday at 8 a.m.
Need to update the names of the students you registered? Email email@example.com.
Looking for ways to pay for NYC16?
- Register by the early bird deadline of February 17 to get discounted rates
- Ask your publication/department to fund your trip with this template letter. Customize it to your needs: Department_Ask
- Collect donations from your personal network, such as family and friends, to pay your way. Use this template letter: PersonalNetworkAsk
- Have a student presenting at the convention? Contact your university’s Office of Undergraduate Research to see if any travel grants or similar funding are available.
- Recruit others to come with you. Hotel rooms, cabs, and other expenses get a lot more manageable when they’re split among more people.
- To lower your food expenses, visit a grocery store when you arrive to stock up on supplies for breakfast or lunches for the week.
- Consider carpooling. If you’re within driving distance from NYC, you can save on flights. Make sure you compare the cost of gas, tolls and parking with a flight to make sure it’s worth it.